Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Blessed

I have always had faith that Heavenly Father would watch out for me and my family.  I've always known that He will protect us and bless us if we are righteous.

It amazes me that all through my schooling I have seen His hand in my life.  Through scholarships, financial aid, job offers, test scores, and everything else that has to do with school, He has never ceased to bless me.  Of course, I realize that I have to do my part before He will help me.

I know that I'm not a perfect person, I make mistakes.  I repent and yet I fail again.  But He is always there behind me.  Pushing me forward, seeing that I have the things that I stand in need of.  His love and mercy are limitless.  I am just amazed that He would bless me even though I am not a perfect person.  But that is the way God works.  Our Heavenly Father loves us and He wants us to be happy.  He knows how hard we try and He sees the trials that we face daily.  I want to be a better person than I am today.  But I am forever grateful for His love.

I'm grateful to be at BYU getting an education.  I'm grateful that He blesses me.

0 comments: