Friday, May 4, 2012

Bettering Myself

Things don't always work out the way you want them to.
Usually when they don't work out the right way, I end up pushing people away or ignoring them.
I'm so TIRED of this attitude.  I'm tired of pushing people away.  I've said it a million times.
I'm tired of the fact that I treat people this way because I have to ignore them in order to get over the ill feelings that I have toward them.  If there was some way that I could just forget what made me mad and treat them normally that would be great!  But that usually doesn't happen...

Life is too short to treat people unkindly.  It's too short to be mad at things that don't really matter in the scheme of things.  I've got great friends and people who care about me and want the best for me.  I'm glad that Heavenly Father places people in my path so I can get more experience and weed out the guys who aren't good for me.  Yeah, relationships.... You guessed it.

I still need to find that part inside of me that wants to fight against judging, anger, malice, hatred, grudges, gossiping, and ignoring people.

I'm not perfect, so forgive me as I try to reach inside to polish up qualities that I need to work on.


0 comments: