Thursday, March 29, 2012

blah

Because I know that you love to hear about my life...


I'll just make it short.
Sometimes in life I realize that there are things that I do differently than other people. I'm honest, forward, straight forward, and not one to play the guessing game. I know that some people can't handle a forward person, or an honest person. I speak my mind which can make some people shy away and some people don't care and like that in a person.

But I've gotten into this mindset that when guys say, "We should just be friends, it's not going to work" that I have something wrong with me. That maybe I'm too forward. That I need to change my personality. But I would have no idea how to do that, and frankly I like myself just the way I am. But I know that everyone has things they need to work on to make themselves better.
At the same time I have to remember that there are times when I say the same things to guys, "it would never work out, we can only be friends." And it's fine to be friends with them.

I guess what I'm trying to say is... I just wish I could figure out what I need to change if I need to change anything at all. You know what I mean?

0 comments: