Thursday, November 3, 2011

My prayer.

Help me be able to deal with people:

Who aren't confident with themselves.
Who don't understand the ins and outs of college and add/drop deadlines.
Who don't understand that it is okay to talk in your normal voice and not have a "valley girl" sound.
Who don't understand that to be courteous is wonderful in a small apartment with thin walls.
Who don't understand that there is more to life than boy drama.
Who don't understand that all nighters are not a necessity in college and can be avoided.
Who don't understand that there is no reason to be stressed out if you will prioritize your time.
Who don't understand that you need to get focused in college to prepare for life.

And help me to understand:
That I need to be an example.
That I need to learn patience.
That I need to learn that other people really don't know who they are.
That I need to learn that some people are just Freshmen.
That I need to learn that some people will make me irritated but I need to find a way to cope with it.
That I need to learn that Heavenly Father loves all of His children.
That I need to learn that this too shall pass.

0 comments: