Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Spirit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuSzR92rNt4


This is my favorite story in the New Testament.

This weekend has led to an outpouring of the Spirit and I don't know why. I've been able to feel the Spirit more abundantly in my life. I feel like Heavenly Father is softening my heart so that I will be sensitive enough to listen for something that I need to hear in my life. The Lord does work in mysterious ways. We are provided with opportunities to feel of the Spirit but the question is then what we do with them. I can sit back and feel the Spirit and say, "Oh that was nice" or I can feel the Spirit and decide to change my attitude and act on what I felt.

I feel compelled to do the latter. I love it when the Spirit stays with you so strong that you have the desire to change. I love it. And the Gospel of Jesus Christ is always about changing and becoming better, becoming a little bit more like what our Heavenly Father wants us to be.

0 comments: