Monday, October 17, 2011

Ehhhh... I hate drama

I am amazed at how much people have changed since I graduated high school.

It seems like half of the people I graduated with are pregnant, married, engaged, overweight, came-out-of-the-closet, drunk, or up to no good. I mean, I would kind of expect this from the type of schools they are going to and the fact that alcohol makes you put on weight. But I'm just shocked at how much people have changed. It will be interesting to go back in a few years to see everyone. Hopefully I will have a career by then.

Well life is..... good? I guess. It's not wonderful but it's good. I've had some "drama" if you want to call it that. And I just sit back and think seriously? This is probably the worst possible time to have this stuff happen. I've got three tests coming up, one of which I'm taking in the morning. I've got books to read before the end of the semester and papers to write and things to read. And here I am stressing out about some dumb situation that I should just forget about. But liking someone is hard to deal with, right? Especially when there is already awkward background with it. I realize I analyze more than an analyst and it wastes my time. If I could just put something out of my mind, I would. Maybe that's why I don't like people for long because it takes more effort to like someone than to not. You freak out about every word they say, what they meant, what this could have meant, and it's dumb. I would rather focus on school and not have any of this other crap to deal with. Okay-- that was my rant for the week. Hopefully.

I have no idea how I'm going to do on this test. I spent most of Saturday studying for it and I couldn't recall anything for you at the moment, probably because it is 2:17 AM. I'm just stressed about a variety of things. Ahhhhh!!!

So this one is for you Emily. Something you have already heard a million times from me but I decided to blog because I needed to. Now I need to go to sleep and get up at the crack of dawn. Wish me luck!

0 comments: