Saturday, July 16, 2011

Rattling Noise

I am sitting in the computer lab in the WILK listening to the most annoying noise ever above my head. I think it has to do with some drilling on south campus that sends vibrations all over. The light fixture above me is about to drive me insane. I just want to get up there and either stabilize it or break it. Oh, it stopped. Thank you.

Well this weekend has been pretty chill so far. Friday I took a nutrition test after an unproductive night of "studying" in the library. I stayed there until 10:30 and only got four pages read. But I did good on the test so that is all that matters. Last night I took a nap and stayed up until almost 3 because I couldn't sleep. That was fun. I think my eyes were so tired from staring at computers and books that the muscles were about to make my head spin.

There is a guy in this computer lab right now that has never uttered an English word but he looks pretty American to me. I have no idea what language he is speaking, it's not Spanish for sure. I am going to my friend's Bridal shower this afternoon and apparently they are having an "Alphabet" shower. I either have the letter V or U. Let me use my indexing skills to see what it could be.. It's a U. What in the world can I get that is a U? An umbrella? ha. We'll see... I'll roam the bookstore.

Well I'm sure you enjoyed reading this post. It's full of nothing but recent updates and things I can think of. ha. Oh yeah, my new book bag is the bomb and it matches my Vans.

Holla!

0 comments: