Saturday, July 30, 2011

I hate....

Writing papers about childhood eating habits when it is 2 in the morning because I have nothing better to do and I am bored. I know it's 2 in the morning, I should be sleeping.... yeah right.

Well, I took a Nutrition Test today and that went pretty well. It was harder than the last one so that was kind of a bummer but oh well. I did my best. I went on a walk up around the temple and found this massive trap hidden in the bushes to trap some kind of varmit. Probably a raccoon. But still, in the back of the temple this trap was hidden the bushes? Weird. I just had to take a picture. It was a good walk though, I think I was gone for about 2 hours or so. I love sitting up at the Provo Temple when the sun is setting and the sun is peeking through the clouds and sending its rays everywhere. It is so amazing how every time you are on temple grounds that you feel the Spirit of the Lord. It's a different feeling than you feel anywhere else. It's hallowed ground, it is sacred ground and it is dedicated for His Divine purposes. It is amazing to me how you can differentiate between the feeling of the world and feeling that comes from the Spirit of the Lord. It's a testimony to me that our Heavenly Father is real, that He lives and His Spirit is throughout everything on this Earth.

Life is Beautiful friends, Life is Beautiful.

0 comments: