Monday, April 18, 2011

Following my Own Blog.

I think I am a follower of my own blog? Weird it comes up in my dashboard. Anyway...

I got some rest and got those two finals done but I still have a lot to do. I have to write those two essays tomorrow on the plane and then type them out because they are due by 1 on Wednesday and I will have absolutely no time to work on them. It's a bittersweet feeling going home this time. I'm kind of sad that I won't be here to tell everyone bye when they leave at the end of the semester.

So let's talk about relationships. You might remember "Mr. Stick Man" who was mentioned a couple of posts earlier. Nothing has happened and probably won't but life goes on and I'm doing fine. I'm realizing more now that each of the guys that I associate with have all of these qualities that I like but some of them have more qualities that I like than others. So it's like I have to find this medium balance of a guy who gets as "close to the pinnacle of perfection" as possible. That's really about all I have to say about relationships. I'm just kind of stuck on deciding a few things and sorting things out in my mind.

Well I'm going to go make sure I have everything packed for tomorrow and that everything is ready to go when I roll out of the door at 4:30. Poor Candace, law she is a good one to help me out.

Jessica

0 comments: