Friday, April 1, 2011

Cupcakes

I want cupcakes at my Bridal Shower. A cupcake tower instead of a cake. And I thought about having a cupcake tower instead of a cake at my wedding. But that wouldn't go over well with my family.. they want cake. I am watching a cupcake show and that is the first thing I thought of. ha.


I woke up this morning at 8 and saw this flour/baking soda crap on the floor by the door and I thought this is the lamest April Fool's joke ever. seriously. so I swept it up and it was like it never happened.

4 of my roommates went up to Ogden for conference weekend. So it's just me and Nicole in the apartment for the weekend. Woo! I guess I just like being with the smallest amount of people in the apartment... at times I like all 6, but toward the end of the semester I've noticed I just like the solitude. Your dealing with finals and trying to study and keep your cool with school. And I like the apartment clean. First off, because if anyone comes to visit the house is clean and secondly, because cleanliness invites the spirit. And I can tell I'm more at peace when it is clean. So I think everyone should have this attitude and find the time to clean the place when they can. And be respectful enough to not mess it up two hours later. Seriously. I would never do that to you.

0 comments: