Thursday, March 31, 2011

Winter-itis

Which could mean "inflammation of winter". I think that is what the -itis medical terminology translates into. Anyway... we have roughly three weeks left of school counting exams. I just don't want to do any of my schoolwork!!

I am considering when I should go back to work... it depends on what we are doing tomorrow if I can do anything or not but I feel like I should start going back at least on Monday. It's awkward to not go.....

Physical Therapy today kicked my rear! I think that is why I am so dog tired. I just want to lay my head on my pillow and go to sleep. Those scooter crawls or whatever are not fun. And that bike has an uncomfortable seat. But I want my own electrode machine.

General Conference is this weekend so it will be fun. But I have a lot to do this weekend too. Tomorrow I am going to get a bunch of homework done. And then I need to plan out when I am taking tests and when I am going back to work and stuff.

Whew I am tired I am going to crawl into my bed now.

0 comments: