Friday, September 2, 2011

Walking down the sidewalk.

This morning I was walking to class and I was thinking about being in Elementary, Middle, and High School. I write a lot of posts about the things I miss from high school and I do miss them. Sometimes I miss them a lot but that was a part of my life that I lived a few years ago. And now I'm here, in college, for another year. I'm taking my Exploration in Teaching class which covers the first basics about how to be a good teacher and to really inspire us to do our best to reach these kids. The more I go to class and learn the concepts the more I think about high school and how much I want to be back in that environment. I remember how my teachers interacted with me. The things that they did and said and things that I want to take from them and implement into my own teaching style. I'm so excited to be a teacher even though it is a few years away.


School is good though. I'm taking classes for my minor(s) and really liking them. I do like sports and I like to play them but I haven't been able to play because of my knees :( So I will just coach them instead.

But life is going good. Of course it has its regular duties, homework, reading, papers... but I think I'll really enjoy the semester.

Jessica

0 comments: