Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thursday.

I had an idea for a post, but I forgot it. I guess it wasn't that important?
Anyway... it was raining this morning so I went in to work at 11:30 and wanted to stay until 3:30 giving me four hours, but I just couldn't make it that long so I left at 3:12. Then I went to the mall with my friend Ian and shopped around. I always have to buy accessories when I buy a new shirt. I don't know why. I'm weird. I have tons of jewelry I haven't even worn yet!
I went to five guys burgers and fries today for the first time, it was good. But that was at 4:30 and I'm hungry now. It feels like it has been Friday two times this week and today feels like a Saturday. We went into this store and looked at these Nixon watches that Ian likes... I was tempted to buy some bright colored watch but I resisted. I'm finding out (well I've known I like bright colors) that I like a lot of bright things to wear. I'm not afraid to try something new and see what it looks like. It's unique but it's put together well. Not like I just threw on some skirt and a shirt and sandals and ran out the door. I don't want to take the chances of looking like a rag doll. But I'm beginning to experiment more with bright colored tops and layers with cardigans over them-- kind of what I've always done but with a different twist. The eye shadow is what always pulls it all together and I'm known for any color now days.

I finally bought a book of stamps yesterday so I can write letters to people back at home. I want to write a letter to the notary woman on campus that helped me yesterday. Law have mercy we had a time trying to interpret this notary statement. It was a bunch of nonsense. "On the day the same bears date". We both read it and looked at that sentence and still couldn't figure it out. But everything is fine with the piece of paper and it has been notarized and sent off.
I'm one movie away from having all of the Fast and Furious movies under my belt and then I can go see the 5th one.

I don't really know if anything else exciting has happened. I keep on having dreams that I open up my mission call and I go to China. And I have dreams that people write me letters and I wake up and none of it happened! I'm reading Lord of the Flies and I know that had nothing to do with my dreams last night. ha, thank goodness.

0 comments: