Saturday, March 19, 2011

A trip down memory lane...

One of my good friends in the ward and I decided we wanted to hang out tonight. It was so much fun because it reminded me of Summer and all of the fun we had together!! School usually takes up a lot of time for the both of us even though we serve together in Church.

We played hand and foot- a card game for a while. And then we talked about movies-- and then we took a Trip to Blockbuster and she rented a movie and I looked around and was tempted to buy something. And then we went up to the Mt. Timpanogas Temple but it was gated already because it was almost midnight. So then we drove back and talked and stuff.
She's always been there for me. When I was going through a really hard time last year she was there for me and we went to the Mt. Timpanogas Temple because we didn't know where else to go in American Fork. I'll always love her for that. For allowing me to just talk and spend my time away from the house in the world.


0 comments: