Saturday, March 5, 2011

In the Library.... on SATURDAY

Let's go back to the year 2009- Fall Semester. Let's go back to 6:00am every day M-F. Let's go back to 7:30am. I was in the library. I had class at 8. Can you believe I woke up that early to come get on a computer and do homework? I was crazy. Well- it's productive nevertheless but still.
After Fall 2009, I vowed I would never go back to the library ever.

Well it is the year 2011- Winter Semester. And I wake up at 10:00-10:30 MWF and 9:00 TTh.
And today is Saturday and I woke up at 9:30 and here I am in the library. I have been here since about 12 and it is currently 5. I have gotten two assignments completed. And one to work on.

BUT I miss my bed and my nice pillow. So I am going to go home and do my last assignment sitting on my bed. And then I am going to go to sleep. Because I deserve it.

0 comments: