Sunday, March 13, 2011

I am convinced that Life is Good.

That is my Motto. "Life is Good". I should get one of the back packs that says, "Life is Good". Because seriously, it is. It really is.

And I'm convinced that your life is dependent upon the attitude that you choose to have.
We can take the challenges thrown at us and think of them as stumbling blocks or stepping stones.
I've chosen to believe that all of my trials can help me to be a better person. Even though things are hard, I know that with my testimony and foundation of Jesus Christ, all things are possible.

I really enjoy Sundays. I enjoy the time I have to reflect upon my life and the things that I need to change and the ways that I need to be better. I can't wait until school is over so I can sit back and read things that will help me to be a more well rounded and better person. That is why I love reading because of all the things I learn.

Jessica

0 comments: